Learn how each Zone relates to your body and mind:
- Increase memory, energy, sleep, and relaxation
- Regulate immune system and hormonal system
- Thyroid, pineal, and pituitary gland care
- Appetite regulation
- Strengthen lung, kidney, and bladder function
- Regulate colon & bowel movements
- Clear sinuses, nasal passages, and bronchial tubes
- Eliminate bloating and bodily toxins
- Improve mood
- Improve sleep
- Eye and ear health
- Balance the hormonal system
- Increase energy, remain calm and relaxed
- Normalize weight
- Salivary gland health / normalize sense of taste
- Sustain healthy liver, intestines, and gall bladder
- Digest foods that were previously agitating
- Boost energy
- Restore proper range of motion and movement
- Expedite muscle recovery and improve strength
- Improve suppleness and flexibility
- Restore center of gravity / eliminate dizziness
- Heart health
- Normalize blood pressure
- Healthy blood vessels
- Proper circulation
How the Zones work:
Dr. Fleet, the founder of Zone Healing, taught the following - "there are only six kinds of disturbances that can affect the human body. These are GLANDULAR, ELIMINATIVE, NERVOUS, DIGESTIVE, MUSCULAR, and CIRCULATORY. All diseased conditions, aches and pains, and other discomforts experienced by the body can be attributed to one or more of the above disturbances to the body’s 6 systems or Zones." According to Dr. Fleet, the human brain is composed of many centers. There is a center which controls the glands of the body, a center which is associated with the organs of elimination, a center which regulates the central nervous system. The digestive organs are regulated by a brain center. In the motor cortex of the brain we find a center which controls all of the muscles of the body, and in the caudate nuclei (both), we find the center which regulates the flow of fluids (circulation) through the body.
Because the body may be properly classified as an ELECTRICAL MACHINE, these 6 brain centers represent the POSITIVE POLE of the body, and specific related points in the spinal cord represent the NEGATIVE POLE of the body. When there is a disturbance in any of the bodily areas, one or more of these centers are “shorted out."
The GOAL of the Zone doctor is to find the primary zone/system that is out of balance and work to put it back into balance.
The Zone doctor examines the patient to determine which of the brain centers are not in harmony with the systems they control. This is done by the Zone doctor feeling specific points on back of the patient’s head. These points are related to the six brain centers by nerve connections. When there is an imbalance in one or more of these systems your body will manifest associated symptoms. For example: if the digestive zone is not in balance the patient usually complains of digestive related symptoms (gas, reflux, constipation, bloating, etc). In order to correct this, the zone doctor stimulates specific points in the spine to bring balance to the brain center.
When all 6 systems are in balance you are on your way to perfect health!!!